Kent centre for education, language and adventure
The Kent Center for Education, Language and Adventure is considered one of the best in Europe,if not the best and is situated in 20 acres of grounds, with period and modern buildings, having been in the past one of the top government training centres. It is very close to Gatwick Airport and the International Eurostar and one hour from central London.
The leisure and adventure facilities, housing and education are excellent and its installations have been recently renovated. This centre continues its rich heritage in sports, studies and technology.
Best for Language:
- English in Action courses from beginner to fluency.
- Program of activities and high-adrenaline adventure.
- Excellent choice of excursion.
- Scuba dive with English children.
- A media centre, including a television, and radio channel. Excellent facilities for music technology.
- Juvenile Court for discussion and to develop the potential in real language , practical environment.
- 18,000 square feet of classrooms and laboratories with next generation modern IT. Best for adventure.
- Some of the best programs of educational activities in Europe.
- 25,000 square feet of indoor sports facilities.
- Rock climbing, team sports, badminton, archery, judo room, fencing etc.
- Indoor aquatic center with swimming pool for diving, learning to kayak and water-polo.
- Park “High Adrenaline” adventure activities.
- Lake for water sports: kayaking and raft building.
- Challenges in computer courses, volleyball courts, quad biking, system of man-made caves.
- Grounds and outdoor facilities illuminated for use at night.
- Excellent installations that guarantees its use in all weather and all year round. Purposefully designed for students.
- Contemporary rooms, 2 to 6 children.
- Insuite bathrooms.
- Group seating areas for students.
- Venues for teachers and leaders of the groups.
- TV room, sofas, leisure and recreation facilities for teachers and trainers.
- Game Room and Cinema.
- Simultaneous multi-faith dining room and separate preparation areas for the cultural requirements.
- Comfortable place for recreation and relaxation for children, open all day.
- Fences and security gates and security cameras permanent, fenced compound.
The Centre is the rage of Europe. It has everything a parent could want for a student and a stay in England, learning English with pioneering methods, growing as a person through fun and team play, making friends with so many children from different cultures and mingling with British children to practice the language intensively. All day, every day, in a friendly, fun, and where the safety of children is of prime importance.